- This event has passed.
Monday Night Swing: Do the twist & social
21 September, 2020 @ 20:00 - 22:00
HepTown invites you to swing dance in the amazing sprung hard wood floor ballroom at Grand Hotel i Lund that is also the new home of our Monday Night Swing.
This evening we kick off at 8 pm with a “Swing Practice” where you can practice some moves or just dance to the music. At 9 pm we got another solo dance class. This time it’s a lovely twist routine to Sam Cook’s “Twisting The Night Away” suitable for all levels.
Schedule September 21st
- Swing Practice: 20:00
- Do the Twist part 1 of 3: 21:00
Make sure you sign-up in advance as a low limit on the number of participants to keep it safe.
This is not a course and not really a social dance. It’s an opportunity to practice your swing dance in the Grand Hotel’s fantastic ballroom. The number is limited to about 36 persons.
Registration is made according to one of the following:
- with a partner who is then the one you dance with the whole evening.
- alone as a lead or follower who is accepted in even pairs.
- alone without specifying the dance role, with the comment SWITCH, for the ones who both leads and follows
- alone without specifying the dance role, with the comment, SOLO, for those who want to dance solo.
As soon as this corona situation is over we plan to go back to regular social dances where you just drop-in and ask any body for a dance…
Dine at Grand Hotel i Lund before or after you dance
For the complete experience we recommend that you also check out the food and book a table. To avoid timing issues please let the restaurant now that you are taking a swing class in the Ballroom and what time it starts.
More Swing Dance Classes